Grab your Discounted Multifunctional Four Bay LCD Screen USB Battery Charger for 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion and Ni-MH while our HOT SUMMER SALE is on!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
Looking for a Li-ion and NiMh battery charger with an advanced interface? Introducing the Xtar VC4 Multifunctional Four Bay LCD Screen USB Battery Charger for 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion and Ni-MH. This charger is capable of charging an incredible amount of batteries ranging between the most popular models of Li-ion, IMR, INR, ICR, NiMh and Ni-Cd cells. Automatically detecting the voltage of inserted batteries, the charger adjusts charge rate and time to suit each unique situation.
Along with faster and efficient charging, the VC4 displays a wealth of information about your batteries, with a detailed LCD screen that updates in real-time. Since this charger uses USB power, it is perfect for users that are on-the-go and need a power source that can be obtained anywhere there is a computer or a USB wall socket. Jam-packed with information and safety features, the VC4 is a great charging choice for professionals and electronics enthusiasts alike.
Creative LCD Screen
Displays charging current, battery voltage, charging capacity. Moreover, it intelligently recognize/ display/ charge Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries at the same time
Four Independent Charging Slots
One VC4 equal to four separate chargers. 0V activation function can rescue your over-discharged batteries. Normally you need to throw away those over-discharged batteries, but with an XTAR charger you can rescue them and reuse them.
Tachometer-Style LCD Display
Shows detailed charging status. Three stages of charging (TC-CC-CV) can prolong your batteries’ life
USB Charging Port
Compatible with all 5V USB power including USB wall adaptors, cell phone charger, solar panel, PC USB, Power Bank.
Intelligently identify input power and automatically adjust suitable charging method and charging current from 0.1A to 1.0A and max up to 0.5A*4 / 1.0A*2 , ensures your batteries can be charged fully and quickly.
Multifunctional Four Bay LCD Screen USB Battery Charger for 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion and Ni-MH Features:
- Three stages of charging (TC-CC-CV) can prolong your batteries’ life
- Soft start can avoid sudden high current to prolong battery lifespan
- Foreknow the battery life - After discharge your batteries to the cut off voltage and recharge in VC4, if "0000mAh" shows 70% of the nominal capacity which means that your battery life is almost to an end.
- Automatically stop charging when complete and restart charging when battery voltage below 3.9V, so you can keep the batteries inside the charger overnight
- 5V DC voltage, within the safety voltage, ensures your safety
- Intelligently identify bad batteries by showing “null”, and identify charger short circuit and polarity-reverse by showing “Err”
- Reverse - polarity and charger short circuit protection
- ABS durable fireproof shell with perfect heat dissipation and high-temperature resistance
- Without temperature rising or overheating
- Apply to 10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18490/18500/18650/18700/22650/25500/26650/32650 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion and AAAA/AAA/AA/A/SC/C/D Ni-MH/Ni-CD batteries, no need to buy many chargers for different sizes and different types of batteries
- Compatible with any USB power and wall adaptors
- The backlight will be low light mode if without any operation (inserting battery or pressing button) within 2min. And it will be off when pressing the button for 1.5s and be on when pressing it again.
- Independent four channels can charge four batteries at the same time
- Know how full your batteries are – Each interval of battery voltage is about 10% of the battery capacity and you can clearly know when your batteries can be fully charged
- Smartly notify you – the screen will alternately show "FULL" and charging capacity and LED indicator will change from red to green when your batteries are full.
Lithium Batteries Charging Parameter:
Input Power: DC 5.0V 2.1A
0.5A CC Current: 500±50m A
1.0A CC Current: 1000±80m A
Cut-off Voltage: 4.20±0.05V
Ni-MH Batteries Charging Parameter:
Input Power: DC 5.0V 2.1A
0.5A Pulse Charging Current: 500±50 mA
1.0A Pulse Charging Current: 1000±80 mA
Cut-off Voltage: 1.45±0.1V
Operation Temperature: 0-40℃
1 x Xtar VC4 Charger
1 x USB Cable
1 x Storage Pouch
1 x Operation Manual