Grab your Discounted Ancel X6 Tablet OBD2 Automotive Scanner Full System Car Diagnostic Tool Kit w/ Tablet while the FABULOUS FALL SALE is on!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
The Ancel X6 OBD2 Automotive Scanner Full System Car Diagnostic Tool is capable of reading & clearing trouble codes of all major systems, including Engine, Airbag/SRS, Transmission, ABS, SAS, Air Conditioning, ACC, Audio, Headlight, Center Lock, ESP, Suspension failures, ect. The obd2 code reader supports all car system diagnoses and 10 special functions. It works for almost all cars, minivans, and light-duty vehicles. X6 diagnostic tools support all 5 OBD2 protocols & all 10 test modes. It supports multiple languages and comes with free lifetime updates.
Ancel X6 OBD2 Automotive Scanner Full System Car Diagnostic Tool Kit w/ Tablet Features:
- Android Version 7.8 A responsive operating system for speeding up the repair work.
- 10.1 inch LED Touch Screen Tablet. Has a large, durable, waterproof and responsive touch screen LCD tablet to display readings.
- Pre-installed Diagnostic App. Buyers do not need to install a software product that can be used directly out of the box.
- Long Battery Life. Has a high-rate polymer lithium battery for long hours of operation.
- Automatic Bluetooth Connection. Seamlessly connects via Bluetooth. Quick and stable.
- Supports Multiple Languages. English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, Polish, Dutch, , Finnish, Simplified, Czech, Turkish, Greek, Arabic, Danish Persian, Romanian, , Swedish, Chinese Traditional...
- Free Update. Comes with lifetime free software update.
What this Scanner Does:
- Quick All Systems Test,
- Read and Erase Fault codes for all systems
- Engine, ABS, Airbag, Transmission (Gear Box)
- Read ECU Info, Read/Write VIN
- Clear learning value
- Real-Time Data Stream, freeze frame data
- Service Light Reset
- Control unit adaptations
- Throttle adaptations
- Air bleeding
- Level calibration
- Theft alarm Reset
- Key programming
- Oil Service Reset
- Idle speed learning, Idle speed Adjustment
- Ignition timing adjustment
- Camshaft timing control learning
- Maintenance functions
- ECU Initial startup & initialization
10 Supported Special Functions:
- Oil Reset Service. Allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
- EPB Service. Helps maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively, deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
- ABS Bleeding. ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
- BMS Service. Allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- TPMS service. Makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
- DPF Service. Allows you to carry out numerous functions to the DPF system. TPMS Service: Allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
- IMMO Service. Programs a new anti-theft key, and performs key matching when the ignition switch, the combined instrument panel, ECU, BCM, or the remote control battery is replaced.
- SAS Steering Angle Sensor Service. Helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
- Injector Coding. Leaking injectors and some dead injectors can be missed even when an injector is disabled. Other Problems with the ignition system and mechanical components also may not show an rpm loss when an injector is turned off.
- TPS Throttle Adaptation. The throttle body is a tube containing a pivoting flat (butterfly) that is used to control the amount of air entering an engine. In an electronically fuel-injected car, a throttle position sensor and airflow sensor communicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed at the injectors. It must need a re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair.
How to Use Ancel X6
- Connect with WIFI, Run Ancel X6 Software
- Input S/N number, Active the account
- Choose a Language, download Vehicle list
- Plug X6 to car obd2 port, wait till light turns red
- Find “FH180100XX” on Bluetooth list, Connect, till the X6 turns blue and heard the sound of Bi
- Start Diagnostic
Model: Ancel X6 OBD2 Car Scanner diagnostic tool
Automotive Diagnostic Function 1: Theft Alarm Reset
Automotive Diagnostic Function 2: DPF Diesel Particulate Filter Reset
Engine Scanner Function: Read DTCs, Erase DTCs, Data Stream, DTC Lookup
Car Maintenance Service: Oil Light Reset Airbag Crash Data Reset Tool
Car Diagnostic Full System Function: ABS Brake Pad, SRS, Airbag, Gearbox, Transmission
Support Multi-language: English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, etc
Car Diagnostic Scanner Function: Engine, TPMS, EPB Electrical Park Brake Reset
Operating System: Android
X5 Upgrade: Lifetime Free Upgrade Online
Shipping & Returns Policy
All products are shipped within 48-72 business hours and usually delivered within 3-8 business days.
If you aren't completely satisfied with your product, return the item within 14 days of delivery for a refund (see refund policy for more details)