Grab your Discounted KW600 Car Battery Tester 12V Professional Automotive Digital Analyzer Waveform Voltage Test Tool while the HOT SUMMER SALE is on!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
Tired of spending your money and time on expensive mechanics for routine check-ups? Would you like to self-diagnose your car’s battery correctly? The KONNWEI KW600 Car Battery Tester 12V Professional Automotive Digital Analyzer Waveform Voltage Test Tool is exactly what you need.
KONNWEI KW600 battery tester is aimed to analyze 12V car/marine/motorcycle batteries. It can also test a wide range of regular flooded, AGM flat plate, spiral, as well as gel batteries. It has a strong testing range of 100-2000CCA to 30-220AH. This Car battery tester is likewise compatible with major battery standards, such as JIS, SAE, EN, DIN, and IEC. It is designed to quickly and accurately measure cold-cranking amps of the vehicle and common issues of the vehicle starting and charging system. Not only that it is a great battery load tester but also an excellent starter-alternator tester.
This professional automotive battery tester provides up to 99% accuracy data, calculates the cold cranking capability of the battery and the aging extent. It helps you know the batteries' status in advance for a quicker more precise car repair and avoid annoying battery failures.
FAST & RELIABLE RESULTS
The KONNWEI KW600 12V automotive battery analyzer works much faster and more accurately than other testers, with the top-level STM-32 main chip and high precision amplifier which are calibrated by professional equipment, providing you reliable results within seconds.
DISPLAY VOLTAGE IN GRAPH
Displayed voltage readings in a chart to better analyze the status of your car battery! You could playback the waveform in the tester or upload to the computer for more precise analysis.
RECORD AND REPLAY BATTERY DATA
KW600 auto battery tester will record the waveform data and the last result, allows you to review the testing data and upload to your computer for storage or print.
KW600 car battery diagnostic tester can work on all 12V 100-2000CCA, 30-220AH batteries including regular flooded batteries, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral, as well as GEL batteries, such as car, marine, boat, motorcycle, solar batteries, etc.
LIFE-TIME FREE UPDATE SERVICE
Press and hold any button of the battery tester before connecting to PC with USB cable, the screen will light up and show ‘UPDATE MODE’, click the “Check Update” on apps, and the tester will start updating.
KW600 Car Battery Tester 12V Professional Automotive Digital Analyzer Waveform Voltage Test ToolFeatures:
- Fast and smooth running speed with STM-32 chipset hardware
- Accurate test results, using high precision amplifier and calibrated by professional battery testing tool, KW600 reading accuracy up to 99%.
- Wide testing range cover from CCA 100- 2000, 30- 220 AH, best in the market.
- Industry initiative graphical Battery Voltage real time monitoring, can be uploaded to PC for analysis.
- Unique battery results display in percentage and meter mode.
- Test all automotive cranking lead acid batteries, including ordinary lead acid battery, AGM flat plate battery, AGM spiral battery, and Gel battery, etc.
- Polarity reverse connection protection, reverse connection will not damage the tester or affect the vehicle and battery.
- Directly test the battery with loss of electricity, no need to full charge before testing.
- Testing standards include currently the world's majority of battery standards, CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB.
- Data Storage and upload to PC for printing
- Lifetime upgrade free by one-click smart cloud update
- Large color screen LCD display, pattern design
Display: 2.4'' Color TFT screen
Operating Temperature : -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
Power: 9 to 16 V provided via vehicle
Supported Battery Type: CCA, ICE, EN, DIN, CA, BCI, MCA, SAE, GB, JIS
Device Dimensions: 16.5cm x 6cm x 2.5cm
Weight: 450 g
1* KONNWEI KW600 Battery Tester Unit
1* User's Manual
1* USB Cable for upgrade and print
1* Safe packing box (plastic protection inside)